Sep 13, 2012

WIP Wednesdays: 2 Shawls and a Sweater

So, we had a pretty good sized storm out here in Las Vegas a couple of days ago. It ended up knocking out our internet.  So, I'm a day late for Wednesday.

One nice thing about not having the internet, is that I didn't have any distractions. I was actually able to get some work done.

I got started on my September shawl.


I picked up the sweater I'm making for mom for Christmas. 



I got a little bit more done on my BONUS shawl. 


I also worked on my cross stitch some more (I'll post that on Sunday).
Last night I made a yummy dinner (but I didn't think about taking a photo.) Swedish Spareribs.

And last week I finished my August shawl.

Last Saturday the Boyfriend and I went out and bought a new bed. We decided to get a king sized memory foam bed from Costco.

The bed is awesome. Really comfy. But as usual, the cat prefers the box it came in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment