Sep 14, 2012

FO Fridays: Eunice



These socks are part of my FO Fridays. I knit these up a couple of months ago. They are more Cookie A socks, this time they're Eunice.



I have a confession to make...I own four pairs of shoes. Yeap. Four.

Old ballet flats. I got them for 3.99 at Kmart five years ago. Yeap.
A pair of leather ballet flat things. Got them in Downtown LA.  Not very comfy. I think I might actually donate them.
A pair of wedges. They're my fancy job interview shoes.
And a pair of converse.

I wear my converse practically everyday. I wear socks a lot. Even in the middle of Summer.
A short cuff on socks is great in my opinion.





Something I've noticed, is that its not easy taking photos of your own feet. I have my sister to thank for these photos.


I know a lot of knitters don't care for color pooling you can get from funky multi colored socks. Sometimes it distracts from the knitting.

I'm not one of them. Sometimes simple colors would be better. But I love multi colored socks, the funkier the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment