Oct 12, 2012

It was my Birthday

My Birthday was last Friday. I turned 24. I had a great day. The boyfriend took me out to breakfast first. Its a little tradition with us to go to this one diner out here, called The Cracked Egg.
I love the food.

After breakfast we went out to an estate sale. He actually TOOK ME TO AN ESTATE SALE. He hates estate sales/thrift stores. He'll only takes me on my birthday.

Anyway. Onto the awesome score!

I picked this little guy up.


I needed to take this home. Needed to.
As soon at I spotted this I knew it had to be mine. I got that 'you complete me' feeling. 

 I also picked up this little family of owls.


They're just cut out and then glued onto some card -stock.


When I say, card-stock I'm not kidding.


I loved the little cards. I turned them over and it was fate.
Here's a close up.


I also picked up 2 dresser clothes.

One with various fruits.


The other with a billion french knots.


I also picked up a floss organizer and some Aida cloth.


When we got home I made my cake. I went for a low-carb Boston Creme Pie.
Lesson learned. Make a cake the day before.

Mine didn't look that awesome.


But it tasted delicious.

A very awesome start to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment