Oct 6, 2012

FO Fridays: Mommy's Sweater and a birthday

I set a goal for myself, I wanted to finished my Mom's cardigan before October.
I finished it on September 29th. YAY!

This is pre-blocked straight off the needles.



I still need to pick up some buttons for it. 

Here's a more detailed photo of the cables. The cabling work is really pretty, but the yarn is a dark charcoal.
It's what my mom requested though.


In other news, Friday was my BIRTHDAY.

The boyfriend took me out for breakfast (yummy), then to an estate sale. I picked up a couple of awesome things. I plan on posting in a couple of days. He also picked up a bunch of double edge razor blades, circa 1970s. He paid .50 for each pack.
He's happy.

I made myself a Low-Carb Boston cream pie.
Note to self: make cake the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment