Sep 21, 2012

FO Fridays: Rambling Bramble

This was a quick little project that I made for myself this Summer. I love wearing cute little hats. I decided to make a couple for myself. So, I chose the Bramble Beret pattern.

I had just finished the Brigid Jacket from the same pattern book. I loved the way the cardigan turned out.


This was a spontaneous project. I used stash yarn for this project. I think it worked.

My step mom is Thai. She was a hair dresser in Thailand. When my family moved back to the states, my step mom had to go back to school. I guess the state of Texas didn't accept her foreign cosmetology license.  

One perk of all that is I ended up getting some old cosmetology heads. They just get pitched.
I love how creepy they are.



My cat does too.


I don't know what it is about cameras, but he likes to photo bomb things.

No comments:

Post a Comment