Sep 23, 2012

Cross Stitch Sundays: Lazy day

Today has been one of those lazy relaxing days.

I went out to another estate sale yesterday. I made a very awesome purchase...but I've decided to wait to post about it til Thursday. I really want to post about it now, but I will wait.
I have my reasons.
Yesterday, I also went out rock climbing with some girls from my knit night. I ended up making it to the top of two courses. Granted they are training courses, but still. Not bad for someone who's afraid of anything higher than a step ladder.
I will make the rock climbing a steady, at least once a week, thing. 

So with all that excitement yesterday, I decided that today would be a lazy day.

First thing I did after getting out of bed today, was to crawl right back into bed. I picked up A Game of Thrones  by George R. R. Martin, and read a bit. I've decided to catch up to the series, before it comes back on the air. I'm nearly done with the first book.
I did the laundry.
I opened up all the windows. The summer was pretty mild out here in Las Vegas, but this is still the first day it's been cool enough to turn off the AC and open all the windows.
 I did some yoga.

I worked on my Geisha cross stitch a bit.
I'm starting to get the feeling that it's going to take forever to finish. 


The last couple of days I've been also working on my bunny. I don't know why I've never done a stamped cross stitch before. I love how quick it is.
I think I need to pick up some more.


I guess that my lazy day hasn't really been that lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment